Tuesday 27 August 2013

ICMIZER








I'm excited to report I'll be writing articles exclusively for the ICMIZER official website. For anyone who doesn't know, ICMIZER is hands down the best ICM calculator in the market at the moment and an essential tool for any pro in my opinion.

I'll be writing various types of articles: strategy posts that will feature ICMIZER calculations, and posts explaining it's features and how to get the most out of them, whilst I'll go on to evaluate the program itself with other similar tools to show ultimately why it's the best piece of software out there.

The official ICMIZER website can be found at:
http://www.pokericmcalculator.com

First article is due to be published early September, so stay tuned!

Live long and prosper

MikeyMcD45



No comments:

Post a Comment